DRJI provides ready access to education literature to support the use of educational research and information to improve practice in learning, teaching, educational decision-making, and research. Directory of Research Journals Indexing is a free online service that helps you to find web resources for your articles and research. With millions of resources available on the Internet, it can be difficult to find useful material. We have reviewed and evaluated thousands of resources to help you choose key websites in your subject. Our indexed journals will be submitted to all social networks and world's top most indexing and they will be displayed on world's top electronic library. In short, all journals will reach all continents.
- Increase your e-journal content usage through the power of DRJI.
- Increase knowledge of the value of high-quality indexing.
- Access educational resources that enable you to fulfill indexing accomplishment.
- Support index standards for indexers, editors, and abstractors.
- Collaborate with other professional organizations in information science.
- Reach new publishers, subscribers, and researchers.
- Expand the approachability of your website through links in the DRJI bibliographic record.
- Increase presentation to an international audience.
Scope of DRJI :
- All scientific and scholarly disciplines(Multidisciplinary)
- DRJI supports a vast array of languages.
Salient Features :
- All indexed journals - wider visual
- Web visibility and access open to all
- All our indexed journals will be submitted in worldwide database
- Journal submission in top social networks,online libraries,university libraries,research databases.
- The DRJI mission is to provide a comprehensive, easy-to-use, searchable, Internet-based bibliographic and full-text database of education research.
- We strive to maintain current information on all of our journals. This is to help professors, graduate students, and researchers publish their manuscripts in academic journals.